21 April 2011

daydreaming...

                 Source: elledecor.com via Kellye on Pinterest


Let's do some kitchen dreaming today. Sigh. I love the idea of two marble-top islands and all of the white cabinetry is perfect. Not crazy about the light fixtures, but I could make it work, especially with those dark hardwood floors.


                                                        Source: elledecor.com via Kellye on Pinterest


That's MY fridge! At least, I hope to have one some day. I mean, c'mon, that fridge is just the bee's knees, and I love all of the storage and bright, large windows. It is a lot of stainless steel though, making it all a bit cold. Still, very nice.



                                 Source: finelinepacific.com via Kellye on Pinterest


I'm not crazy about the cabinets or colors, but I love the built-in banquette seating/ island and wide-plank floors. Oh, and you can't go wrong with shiny, white subway tile. Duh. 




             Source: desiretoinspire.net via Kellye on Pinterest



There's MY fridge again. Aren't those windows and light fixtures dreamy? I love all of the woods mixed together, but I feel that maybe the brick would look better painted? No? 



 Source: elledecor.com via Kellye on Pinterest



I feel like this kitchen may be the perfect mix of all of the above. You have the marble-topped large island, stainless steel, storage, THE fridge, a mix of different woods, a huge amount of height and space, large windows allowing plenty of light and a ton of seating. They got it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment